Increase Chance of Conception without Side Effects
Acupuncture for Infertility Treatment
Many modern couples seeking infertility treatments have heard of intrauterine insemination or artificial fertilization. On the other hand, Acupuncture for infertility treatment is also an appealing alternative therapy option that is both complementary to western medicine and affordable holistic health care.
Acupuncture for infertility treatment has been shown in several studies to help many couples achieve pregnancy success rates.
The Integration Of Acupuncture for Infertility Treatment And Traditional Chinese Medicine
Increase the effectiveness of IUI and IVF treatments
About 20% of couples today struggle with infertility. Although it is an exhilarating experience to get pregnant, couples struggling to conceive are frustrated and disappointed. As a result, an alternative method such as acupuncture for infertility treatment brings new hope for couples who are open to trying anything to increase their chances of having a baby.
Acupuncture treats fertility issues by inserting ultra-thin sterile needles into particular points in the body’s channels or meridian systems. These points establish a pathway from head to toes, allowing for greater energy flow throughout the body.
Improve the ability to conceive naturally, In the absence of clomid, IUI, IVF, or FET
live birth rates
Many couples find financial pressure when it comes to IVF treatment without insurance coverage. For an instant, an IVF cycle is priced from $10,000 to $20,000. Acupuncture for infertility treatment on the other hand, is more affordable, ranging from $70 to $90 per session, and some health insurance plans will even cover a portion of your acupuncture visit.
In case of sterility, In-Vitro Fertilization and Intrauterine insemination are modern procedures that helps couples conceive by artificially fertilizing the retrieved ovaries with sperm. Both IUI and IVF cycles take about two weeks, but an IVF cycle is more involved than an IUI cycle.
However, IUI and IVF treatments brought economic pressure because many couples can only afford a limited number of trials. Repeated cycles are costly, and the outcomes can fall short of couples’ expectations since only 25% of patients got pregnant after a single try, and roughly around 40% to 50% saw results after many attempts.
As a result, it is important to maximize the procedure’s efficiency. To improve the success rate of assisted reproductive technologies, many patients seeks complementary and alternative medical therapies like acupuncture for infertility treatment.
How Does Acupuncture Increase Chances of Conceiving?
Acupuncture for infertility treatment balances energy in the meridians, which increases fertility levels.
Acupuncture stimulates points on the body using needles to activate the neurological, endocrine, and neuroendocrine systems; it helps increase chemicals, hormones, and neurotransmitters which can help improve the chance of conception.
“After my miscarriage, it threw me for a loop, so I came in and saw Dan after seeing reviews about how Dan has worked with women specifically addressing fertility. Within acupuncture for infertility treatment, I was able to get pregnant and I kept seeing him through my first trimester and Mr. Dan Clark knew exactly what he needs to do…”
- Women of reproductive age who have regular menses but have a lower response to ovarian stimulation than women of similar age have will experience primary ovarian insufficiency (POI) or decreased or diminished ovarian reserve (DOR).
- Unfortunately, in a study by a USA infertility clinic, 275,000 (10%) women were diagnosed with decreased or diminished ovarian reserve (DOR). In which 32% of women who are in IVF cycles were diagnosed with DOR.
Many people have conservative opinions when it comes to drug therapy. Especially, women have chosen to go with hormone therapy doges (HRT) to improve their estrogen levels.
However, if any women have experienced early menopause or have estrogen deficiency, acupuncture for infertility treatment is a holistic treatment to consider without any medication involvement.
HRT creates concerns among users due to its risk; patients with residue HRT can suffer from heart disease, stroke, blood clots, or breast cancer.
- Promising Result: A clinical study has found that patients who have been through treatment with the Traditional Chinese Medicine method and acupuncture for infertility treatment saw more promising hormone change results without any drug therapy involvement.
- Li4 is the acupuncture point for the acupuncture for infertility treatment in inhibiting uterus motility.
Acupuncture for IVF
- Three months of acupuncture for infertility treatment are recommended for women about to start their IUI or IVF trials.
- Our acupuncturist will give you a personal examination to determine the conditions that may contribute to your infertility, followed by a 40 minutes session of acupuncture for infertility.
- The uterine lining is the source of food and nourishment of an embryo; however, a thin lining less than 7mm cannot sustain a healthy fetus’ growth.
Signs of a thin endometrial lining:
- Abnormal periods
- Painful periods
- Unable to carry a fetus to full-term
Good news! The symptoms of thin uterine are not permanent because they can be treated after many Acupuncture for infertility treatment, a natural way to treat a temporary condition that has happened to your body.
Research shows that Acupunctue improves blood circulation to the uterus, which will enhance the endometrial health for a healthy conceiving.
20%-50% of infertility cases happens in men, a variety of causes can cause male infertility:
- Abnormal forms of sperm (teratozoospermia)
- Reproductive tract anomalies or obstruction
- Inadequate sexual and ejaculatory functions
- Impaired sperm motility
- Decrease in number of spermatozoa (oligozoospermia)
- Decrease sperm motility (asthenozoospermia)
- Endocrine disturbances
- Low testosterone levels
Anti-sperm antibodies or immotile cilia syndrome cause reductions in sperm motility. Drug therapy is costly, which can also bring up side effects. Many research proves that acupuncture for infertility treatment can improve sperm count and sperm quality.
How does acupuncture for infertility treatment work?
- Lower scrotum temperature
- Enhance local microcirculation
- Increase diameter of peripheral arterioles
- Improve blood flow velocity of peripheral arterioles
- Reduce inflammation to promote the release of vascular and immunomodulatory factors
- Improve sperm maturation in the epididymis
- Increase testosterone levels
- Reduce liquid peroxidation of sperm
Plan A Visit
From a Traditional Chinese Medicine standpoint, Acupuncture treatment for back pain is not just help you to conceive but the overall well-being and mental health of a family, and have a healthy kid.
You’re in good hands
Dan Clark has been practicing acupuncture for infertility treatment for 20+ years and he is also specialized in Traditional Chinese Medicine to address your acute back pain concern.
At Lotus Spring Acupuncture & Wellness Inc, Dan designs a specific care package for any individual. Many patients left Dan with good impressions on the effectiveness of his treatments and his professional style, Dan knows how to make his patients feel informed and comfortable.