Quality Statement: “Evil Bone Water is never compromised with lesser grade herbal ingredients, only ethically sourced, empirical grade herbs are used.” – Saint Apothocary
- Zhang Nao (Camphor) – Helps local circulation.
- Bo He Nao (Menthol) – Aromatic and cooling clears heat.
- San/Tian Qi (Notoginseng, Pseudoginseng) – Helps with bleeding & blood stasis, bruising & swelling, inflammation and pain.
- Ji Gu Xiang (Japanese Knot Weed) – Bruising and sprains inflammation.
- Gui Pi (Cinnamon Bark) – Relaxes muscles, promotes circulation and warms.
- E Zhu (Zedoary Rhizome, Rhizoma Curcumae) – Promotes the circulation of qi and blood while helping break down accumulations in the body.
- Bai Zhu (Atractylodis Macrocephalae Rhizoma) – Anti-inflammatory properties, helps relieve pain, muscle spasms, and cramps.
- Hu Zhang (Knotweed Rhizome) – Invigorates the blood, helps dispel stasis, helps open channels.
- Bai Niu Dan (Inula Cappa DC) – Helps dispel wind, lessening dampness.
- Qian Jin Ba (Philippine Flemingia Root)
- Huang Qin (Scutellaria Root, Radix Scutellariae Baicalensis)
- Moisten a gauze pad, or a piece of flannel with Evil Bone Water. You’ll want it saturated, but not dripping.
- Apply to the affected area and allow it to absorb for 30-45 minutes maximum.
- Or apply 2-3 times a day to the affected area with a cotton ball and allow it to dry.
- Enjoy quick relief.
Tip: The solution will stain, so be cautious of where it comes in contact with.
Makers note: Most people have no idea that what we get in the USA is an inferior quality and most herbalists might not even think that much about it. The real winner and what makes it magnitudes better, it the herb quality. Making it with B or C quality herbs (which is what is commonly available and sold by US suppliers) and then craft it with imperial grade herbs (2-5 grades above normal) is basically a different product.
Evil Bone Water has no animal products. Furthermore, non-GMO, gluten-free, cruelty-free, pesticide-free, contaminant free.
Every herb is microscopically tested not only for proper variety and contaminants but strength. We make sure they are all sustainable and ethically sourced. Everything that goes into that bottle comes from the finest ingredients on the planet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.